Login to Complete A Nomination or to Access Scoring Panel
Use the Google Chrome web browser for best results.
You will need to create an account to submit your nomination.
You may save and come back to your application at any time up to the deadline, you do NOT need to finish the application in one sitting.
All requested information must be input via text box. If cutting and pasting from an existing document, save as plain text first for best results.
All supporting documents must be uploaded in .pdf format.
Incomplete nominations will not be considered. When your nomination is complete and has been submitted you will see a confirmation page letting you know we have your submission.
You will be asked to respond to the following questions on the nomination form:
- Contact information for the nominator who will fill out the application.
- Contact information for the foundation you are nominating.
- Description of program.
- How did the program engage the community?
- Objective of program: What are the program’s goals? Be specific with expected outcomes.
- Evaluation of program: How has the program been successful? What was accomplished?
- How does the program encourage academic excellence in the district?
- If applicable, include samples, newspaper articles or other printed materials in support of your nomination. Upload in .pdf form to this application.